Your Application letter is so precise and to the point. The experience part is relevant to the job. The overall format of the letter looks impressive and neat.
In the requirements part of your job, I can see five points. Among those, your letter tells me that you perfectly fit for three namely experience, fresh graduate and educational qualification. You could have mentioned which course you are majoring in, as in Biotechnology or Life Science. For the remaining two requirements you have not given any hint regarding that in your application letter. So you can include your past CCAs which describes that you have good interpersonal skills and independent thinking.
@Yazhini Thank you for the additional suggestions. I'll correct it to include my BSc. and CCA!
@Gen I would love to praise them but there's no website available for me to research on. I will try the main company website which is based in Copenhagen. I'll work on the suggestions you've provided and thanks for reviewing my cover letter :)
Your application letter very well sticks to the format however, it seems very short.It would be nice if you could elaborate more on the first research project that you have mentioned.
As Genevieve said it would be nice if,in your application letter, you could praise the company.
Your Application letter is so precise and to the point. The experience part is relevant to the job. The overall format of the letter looks impressive and neat.
ReplyDeleteIn the requirements part of your job, I can see five points. Among those, your letter tells me that you perfectly fit for three namely experience, fresh graduate and educational qualification. You could have mentioned which course you are majoring in, as in Biotechnology or Life Science. For the remaining two requirements you have not given any hint regarding that in your application letter. So you can include your past CCAs which describes that you have good interpersonal skills and independent thinking.
Anyways wish you all the best for your dream job.
Hi Zhing!
ReplyDeleteYou application letter is very concise and neat.
I feel that it can be improved by praising the company a little. This will tell them that you have read up on the company.
In addition, it will be better if you can also give some examples of your interpersonal and organisational skills, as stated in the job adv.
All in all, your application letter has fulfiled the 7Cs!:)
Best wishes!
@Yazhini Thank you for the additional suggestions. I'll correct it to include my BSc. and CCA!
ReplyDelete@Gen I would love to praise them but there's no website available for me to research on. I will try the main company website which is based in Copenhagen. I'll work on the suggestions you've provided and thanks for reviewing my cover letter :)
Hi!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour application letter very well sticks to the format however, it seems very short.It would be nice if you could elaborate more on the first research project that you have mentioned.
As Genevieve said it would be nice if,in your application letter, you could praise the company.
All the best!!!!! :)
Regards
Nivetha